SeaLink Capital Partners (SCP) brings a differentiated investment and value creation strategy to the mid-market private equity landscape in India.
- We partner with high quality entrepreneurs and management teams of mid-sized companies in select industries to accelerate their growth through global best practices.
- Through a well-defined and demonstrated operational value add approach, enhanced strategic focus and emphasis on corporate governance, we drive long-term value creation for our portfolio companies and investors.
- The collaborative approach is driven by functional expertise and domain knowledge in areas such as Finance & Accounting; Sales & Marketing; Pricing; Supply Chain; Organizational / Leadership development and Mergers & Acquisitions
- SCP is supported by an experienced Council of Experts who actively participate in diligence and value creation.
SCP invests in high-quality, established businesses with strong growth potential in our target sectors.
- SCP is focused on partnering with exceptional Indian companies that have demonstrated strong growth potential and competitive differentiation along with an established business model.
- Strong reputation and professional credibility of the entrepreneur and management team are critical for our investment decision.
- Our focus is on mid sized companies (US $15-100 million in revenues and profitable) across identified sectors.
- Our sectors of focus include
- Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals;
- Financial Services;
- Information Technology and Information Technology Enabled Services;
- Consumer and Retail;
- Business Services;
- Niche Manufacturing
- Typical investment size will be in the range of $25-75 million, however, there is flexibility on the size and structure of our investments.